Junior Project Administrator
To support our business growth we are looking to contract a Junior Project Administrator – Responsible for the day to day management of a large and diverse portfolio of projects. This exciting and challenging role is a key strategy for the growth of the business in 2021 and will report to the Engineering Manager.
For over 15 years we have been designing and installing smart home solutions in homes across the UK. We design and install solutions with home cinema, audio, lighting, heating, assisted living and home security using a variety of wired and wireless, controller-based systems. Our main client based are homeowners, but we also work with Architects and Property Developers.
Based in Gosport, Hampshire
- You will take over a portfolio of existing projects and a list of high value prospects who are currently ‘work in progress’.
- The successful candidate will be jointly responsible for developing technical documents for ongoing projects, you will be trained in the technologies of all of the projects and will be expected to work on your own, taking ownership of project detail and completing each project to the high standard that our demanding customers require.
- Additionally you will be involved with our prospects, developing a strategy for each one, to promote our products and services, preparing documents and ensuring that the prospect gets what he wants in terms of information and service.
- You will be expected to be able to handle all electronic data relating to a project, database management, process compliance and the creation and follow up of a project plan. So spreadsheets, text documents and presentation files will be part of the normal day.
You will also be responsible for creating monthly reports across a wide range of business data.
- A level of technical awareness of Smart-home technology/Home Automation would be preferred but is not essential and you will be trained in the essential parts of this
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Prepared to pick up the phone and talk, it’s not just about sending emails – this is a very hands on role!
- Organised and process driven – will inform the development of our systems going forward
- Confident enough to have robust conversations with all the major people involved.
- Strong sales & profit motive – a highly commercial individual, who is excited about driving growth for the business.
- Demands professionalism and high levels of service at all times from both themselves, co-workers and partners
- Takes personal ownership – Not a clock watcher
To apply for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com